Thursday 6 September 2012

DYSU #88 Birthday!!

Hello everyone!!
 
Good Morning!
Today I have a card for the new challenge at Do You Stack Up!!This week we want to see your creations on Birthday theme.
 


Our fabulous sponsor  The Stamps of Life gave some fantastic Stamp sets to all DYSU designers and they are offering 2stamp sets to the winner.
 
* Winner's Choice of 2 Stamp Sets
 

Here goes my card.

I have used this cute puppy image from birthday4Cookie set from"The Stamps of Life"
I have coloured the image with STAEDTLER aquarell pencils.




I hope you will join us this week. Be sure to stop by DYSU and see what rest of the Design Team has created. I can´t wait to see your creations.


Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Cheers
Archana

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeoius card Archana, i do love this sweet little dog! She looks fab coloured with the pencils, I love the ribbon grass trim and fun buttons! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute little puppy Archana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love how you have coloured that adorable little dog and the grass trim is so pretty.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - just love all the pretty details and the little dog is so sweet.

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Such an adorable puppy! I loved it...and the card is so simple yet gorgeous...very well done Archana.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Archana- this dog is so beautifully colored and i love your grass trim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww so cute! Little different from your style!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that little dog is so cute! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh...how adorable! Love how you cut up the trim for the grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo sweet!! Love the card and the details Archana :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creations....Love to have the collection of these beautiful cards.

    Do visit my blog http://creativeloka.blogspot.in/ to view my timepass hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I even like the little bits of grass under puppy's feet. How sweet. :)

    Thanks so much for leaving love at my post at Yvonne Yam's blog. I hope you get a chance to play along in my challenge there!

    ReplyDelete